Tuesday 9 October 2012

a brand new era.......coming!



Gosh, it's been a long time between posts! A lot has been going on within the world of kooky-zu (real 'behind the scenes' stuff, like what direction my brand will be going in, brand new ideas etc.)...there will be lots of changes, which i will reveal here very soon.....i am excited....definitely feels like a brand new era is about to begin! Yipppeeeee!

I have also just finished the amaaaazing course i have been doing since April - The Art and Business of Surface Pattern Design. Wow! what a life-changing few months it has been. This course has definitely put me on the right track of my 'creative journey', i cannot thank the extremely generous and talented Rachael Taylor and Beth Nicholls enough. Thank you to you both! I would also love to thank all the fantastic girls that i have 'met' through this course-their support and encouragement have meant so much to me...thanks girls!!! They are all sooo talented...i will endeavour to feature some of their work on my blog too.

My next chapter is beginning......stay tuned! :)

2 comments:

  1. Exciting Julianne. Want to here more. Shame your'e so far away. Want to meet you properly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to meet up with you too, Esther! i definitely think there should be an OS plan for the future-we will need to travel for our work (hehe). Have been a little quiet with this poor little blog lately, while i have been designing the new one and website (eek!)...you know the story...should be sorted by end of the week hopefully!

    ReplyDelete